LABORATORY WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEMS
Laboratory water purification systems for Type I, Type II or Type III lab water
RephiLe Water System provides lab water purification solutions for a wide variety of applications from university labs to pharmaceutical quality control & R&D. We understand the importance of obtaining quality water that ranges from the most simple grade, for simple washing and rinsing, to the ultrapure grade for most critical sciences and analytical application such as HPLC, GC, and many more. Whether you require Type I, II, or III lab water, RephiLe offers laboratory water solutions that will meet your demanding requirements.
How is lab water critical to your laboratory?
Maximize uptime and ensure high purity water for your laboratory with Genie Series, RephiLe Water System. our simple plug and play water system will allow you to efficiently manager your water system, along with trained service professionals., including maintenance and troubleshooting. This maximizes uptime and ensures you have the water quality you need for accurate and efficient results. RephiLe water technology platforms include the most advanced technologies and continuous electro-deionization (CEDI) technologies to meet the needs of various laboratories and pilot production requirements: high product water quality that meets or exceeds ASTM, CLSI and CAP standards, stable performance, easy to manage at economical costs.
Installation of your water system requires some knowledge such as your laboratory set-up & floor plan to best cater to your needs, thus we offer FREE* on-site evaluation to best serve our knowledge to you. Not to mention other warranties and benefits such as free delivery as well as promotional pricing to make sure you benefit the most out it for your experiments and projects!
Contact us today and schedule your On-site Evaluation by *clicking here*!
Water Types applications
|Type 1 (UltraPure)||Type 2 (Pure/EDI/DI*)||Type 3 (RO)|
• HPLC mobile phase preparation
• Preparation of reagent blank solutions
• As sample diluent for GC, HPLC, ICP-MS, AA and other analytical techniques
• Preparation of buffers and culture media for mammalian cell culture
• Preparation of molecular biology reagents, etc.
• Preparation of chemical and bio-reagents
• Preparation of culture media
• Preparation of solutions of chemical analysis such as HPLC and ICP
• For Clinical Analyzers, medical devices and equipment rinsing
• For serum and blood fractionation.
• For Ophthalmics
|• Glassware cleaning
• Washing machine for glassware
• Water bath water
• Feed water for laboratory animals
*Water Standard are usually based on standards such as ASTM, CAP, CLSI and ISO 3696/BS 3997